The I/O Sentinel® 4 G2 is a robust, full-featured Ethernet based data acquisition and remote-control device with four optically isolated status (logic) inputs and four programmable relays. The I/O Sentinel® 4 G2’s four optically isolated status/logic inputs may be configured for wet or dry (contact closure) status/logic monitoring. The four one-amp SPDT relay outputs may be configured for ON, OFF, pulsed or reboot operation.
The I/O Sentinel® 4 G2 can be controlled and monitored locally and/or remotely over any IP network, including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks, and the Internet. Users can operate the product using a web browser or web-enabled mobile device. Email notification may be configured to alert up to eight email or SMS-email addresses. Logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day. SNMP traps and SET/GET to allow multiple units to be monitored and controlled with SNMP management software.
The I/O Sentinel® 4 G2 may be paired with a second I/O Sentinel® 4 G2 to form an IP-based “4 Channel Bi-directional Status/Relay Extension Cord”.
– Four optically isolated inputs configurable for dry signals or wet signals (5-24 VDC, or 25-48 VDC via an external resistor.)
– Four SPDT relay outputs.
– Plug-in euro-block screw terminals for status and relay connections.
– Built-in web server provides simple, web-based (HTML5) notification, monitoring, configuration, and control.
– Email and SMS-email alarm notification for input, outputs, and logs.
– Remote control and monitoring via SNMP GET/SET and traps.
– Logging of all user selected input status with site ID information which may be emailed from once an hour to once a day, along with hourly snap-shot functionality.
– Nine front panel I/O activity LED indicators.
– Rear panel RJ-45, 10/100base-T LAN/Ethernet interface.
– Fully RFI proofed.
– Surge protected power supply. Domestic power supply provided.
– Three units may be mounted on one RA-1 one-RU 19” rack shelf.
– Web-enabled back-up transmitter ON/OFF control system.
– One end of a full-duplex four channel web-enabled I/O extension cord.
– Relay control and status monitoring via a web browser and/or user defined PC application.