The Smart Relay 4 G2 provides four independent GPIO interfaces in one box, each equipped with two optically isolated inputs (wet or dry) and a 2PDT relay output.
The Smart Relay 4 G2 is perfect for converting differing logic levels to contact closures. Additional features include: Independent user programmable Boolean logic and pulse stretching (delays) from 50ms to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
– All I/O connections via pluggable screw terminal blocks.
– Each 2PDT relay channel can be configured with two independent optically isolated inputs configurable for dry signals or wet signals (5-24 VDC, or 25-48 VDC via an external resistor.)
– LED status indicators are provided for each relay, input, and power.
– Fifteen logic functions include, sustained, toggle, set-reset (flip-flop), dual alternate action or failing/rising edge, along with additional Boolean logic functions.
– Independent pulse stretcher or time delays may be user programmed from 50ms to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
– Timing and mode configuration from a non-dedicated PC using the USB-serial connection.
– Convert differing logic levels to 2PDT contact closures.
– Time delay relays
– Pulse stretcher
– Sustained contact to pulse converters
– Rising and/or falling edge pulse converters
– Latching (flip-flop) relays
– Toggle action relays
– Dual alternate action relays
– Additional Boolean logic functions include: XOR, AND, NAND, OR, NOR.