Now it’s easier than ever to monitor and control equipment in all areas of the facility using simple, Ethernet-based connectivity. The Plus-X 300 eight-channel I/O interface adds eight metering or status inputs and eight relay outputs to any new or existing ARC Plus remote control system, providing a versatile, cost-effective expansion path.
Thanks to IP connectivity between the Plus-X 300 and the ARC Plus, installation is straightforward. Sample voltages connect directly to the Plus-X 300 using the included Phoenix-type connectors. There is no need for external breakout panels.
– Cost-effective I/O expansion
– Easy to install
– Supports a wide range of applications from small sites to expanded I/O at larger sites
– Input channels configurable as metering or status for flexible implementation
– 9.2″ (23.37 cm) W x 1.35″ (3.43 cm) H x 3.85″ (9.78 cm) D
– 0-28VDC or switch closure; User-configurable set points for hysterisis
– 0-10VDC, 10mV resolution
– Mountable on surface or on wall with hardware cutouts