The Plus-X 600 is designed to be a versatile I/O solution, suitable for a wide range of applications. Its 1RU form factor allows maximum functionality in minimal space, with a cost effective combination of channels.
Thanks to IP connectivity between the Plus-X 600 and the ARC Plus, installation is straightforward. Sample voltages connect directly to the Plus-X 600 using the included Phoenix-type connectors. There is no need for external breakout panels.
Affordable Expansion Options
The Plus-X 600 is part of the Plus-X family of ARC Plus Ethernet I/O devices. Expanding an ARC Plus system is easy and affordable. IP connectivity allows installation of additional units virtually anywhere, and the 256 channel capacity of the ARC Plus leaves plenty of room for future expansion.
– 16 status inputs
– 8 meter inputs
– 6 raise/lower relay pairs, usable as 12 individual relays
– Ethernet link to ARC Plus
1.75″ (4.45cm) H
19″ (48.26cm) W
12″ (30.48cm) D
– 0° to 40° C
– 100 to 240VAC, 47–63Hz, 1A; Power entry module with standard, grounded power cord supplied; 1A fuse protection
– Ethernet connection to ARC Plus
– 16 status, 8 metering, 6 command channels
Metering Input Range:
– > 99.75% accuracy, full scale
Status Input Range:
– > 0 to +28VDC or switch closure
– C, NO, NC relay outputs; momentary or latching; 5A, 240VAC