Remote Outlet Control Means Fewer Site Visits
The Plus-X AC-8 remote outlet controller makes it easy to manage power to 120V equipment at remote locations. Connect the Plus-X AC-8 to PCs, servers and other IT or broadcast equipment, and save wasted drive time when remote gear needs a power cycle.
Connect the Plus-X AC-8 to the Burk ARC Plus, interface it with an existing transmitter remote control, or operate it in web-only mode. No matter what you choose, the Plus-X AC-8 offers unmatched versatility.
– Remotely power cycle and control equipment via AC
– Built-in web control
– Easy local control with front-panel buttons
– Ideal for use with the ARC Plus, easy to integrate with any remote control.
– 1.75″ (4.45 cm) H x 19″ (48.26 cm) W x 10″ (25.4 cm) D
– 0° to 50° C
– 100 to 132 VAC, 50/60 Hz. 8′ attached 14/3 grounded power cord. 15A circuit breaker with reset button.
– Eight (8) 15A straight-blade AC outlets; latching, pulse-on, or pulse-off configuration for each outlet.
Control Inputs (Optional):
– 0-5VDC or switch closure. Latching relays not required.