Upgrade your ARC-16 without Rewiring
Upgrading legacy ARC-16 systems is faster and more affordable than ever. The Plus-X Dual IP-8 Adapter connects to up to two ARC-16 IP-8s using the same DB37 cables as the ARC-16. Not a single channel needs to be rewired to upgrade to the ARC Plus Touch, saving hours of work.
Cost Effective Upgrade
The Plus-X Dual IP-8 Adapter includes all the I/O needed for up to 16 channels, eliminating the need for additional input and output units.
With its 256 channel capacity and Ethernet I/O architecture, a single ARC Plus can replace multiple ARC-16 systems. Simply install a Plus-X Dual IP-8 Adapter at each site.
– Connects to two IP-8s
– Provides ARC Plus access to existing IP-8s without rewiring
– Ethernet link to ARC Plus
1.75″ (4.45cm) H x 19″ (48.26cm) W x 12″ (30.48cm) D
0° to 40° C
100 to 240VAC, 47–63Hz, 1A;
Power entry module with standard, grounded power cord supplied;
1A fuse protection
– Ethernet connection to ARC Plus; DB37 cables to IP-8 (not included)
– 8 metering, 8 status and 8 command channels per IP-8 (up to 2 IP-8s)
– Existing IP-8(s) required
Metering Input Range:
– -4.5VDC to +4.5VDC
Metering Input Accuracy:
– > 99.75% accuracy, full scale
Status Input Range:
– > 0 to +28VDC or switch closure
– 32 open collector outputs (16 raise, 16 lower); Maximum 250mA, 28V