Control any SNMP device on your LAN or WAN
Save time and reduce wiring cost:
– Now it’s easier than ever to connect to remote site equipment using SNMP Plus, the new optional SNMP manager inside the ARC Plus Touch or ARC Plus SL*. Integrate any SNMP-enabled device on your LAN or WAN with no additional wiring.
Monitor, display and log SNMP data in real time:
– Map SNMP data directly to ARC Plus status and meter channels. Set alarm thresholds for fault detection. Respond automatically to changes in SNMP parameters using JetTM Active Flowcharts.
Manage alarms efficiently:
– SNMP Traps, changes on SNMP status channels or threshold crossings on SNMP meter channels can be configured to generate email or SMS text alarm messages, or to make dial-out telephone calls using the Recordable Speech Interface, just like any other ARC Plus channel.
Take control with SNMP:
– All the command and control capabilities of the ARC Plus Touch and ARC Plus SL can now be directed to your SNMP-enabled site equipment. Configure ARC Plus control channels to send SNMP “set” commands. Send commands to SNMP equipment on-the-fly using the ARC Plus smartphone interface. Combine SNMP with traditional parallel I/O in comprehensive automated functions.
Mix it up with SNMP Plus and Plus-X I/O:
– SNMP-enabled devices at the transmitter site sit side-by-side with units that require parallel wiring for meters, status and control connections. Plus-X units let you distribute this I/O wherever it is needed in the broadcast facility or at other remote sites. ARC Plus connects to Plus-X units over the same LAN or WAN that it uses for SNMP communication, simplifying wiring and providing total facility control.
– Control any SNMP-enabled device on your LAN or WAN using ARC Plus command channels.
– Map received SNMP data directly to ARC Plus meter and status channels.
– Combine SNMP with traditional parallel I/O in comprehensive automated functions.
– Set alarm thresholds, detect trends and log data – just like any other ARC Plus input channel.
* Requires Version 5 ARC Plus Touch or ARC Plus SL.