The AC Current Sensor combines a transformer and a signal conditioner into one package. The AC Current Sensor has a selectable input range and an industry standard 0-5VDC output. The AC Current Sensor is designed for application on “linear” or sinusoidal AC loads and is housed in a solid-core case.
– Factory matched and calibrated single piece transducer is more accurate than traditional two-piece field installed solutions.
– “Average Responding” algorithm gives an RMS output on pure sine waves. Perfect for constant speed (linear) loads.
– Jumper-selectable input range reduces inventory and eliminates zero and span pots.
– Output is magnetically isolated from the input for safety.
– Insertion loss (voltage drop) is eliminated through isolation.
– UL, cUL, and CE approved
Output Signal: 0–5VDC
Output Limit: 8.2VDC
Response Time (10 – 90% step change): 100ms
Frequency Range: 50–60Hz
Power Supply: Self-powered
Loading: 1mΩ minimum for rated accuracy; 100KΩ add 1.3% error
Isolation Voltage: UL listed to 1,270VAC (tested to 5KV)
Input Ranges: Field-selectable ranges of 10, 20 and 50A
Sensing Aperture: 0.75” (19mm) diameter
Case: Fixed core, top mounted terminals; UL 94V–0 flammability rated.
Operating Temperature: -20° to 50° C