The CAD GXLIEM4 Quad-Mix Mono In-Ear Wireless Monitoring System provides musicians and actors with a cost-effective and easy-to-use solution for hearing themselves clearly, enhancing their performance during live shows. Added benefits to in-ear monitoring include consistent sound from venue to venue or wherever the performers go on stage, increased freedom of movement, and less feedback when working with quiet vocalists.
Fast to Set Up and Easy to Use
– The robust, all-metal 1 RU rack transmitter features removable antennas and can be rackmounted in flight cases or permanent installations using the included hardware.
– ScanLink technology with infrared transmitter setup precisely scans 16 frequencies and selects the cleanest channel for clear audio at a range up to 100′. Quickly pair the transmitter and receiver at the press of a button.
– The system operates in the 900 MHz band, free from TV signal interference.
– High-contrast LCD displays on the transmitter base and the receivers show frequency channel and battery level.
– The bodypack receivers are equipped with a volume knob for comfortable listening and operate for up to 10 hours on two AA batteries. The auto-lock feature prevents settings from being altered accidentally.