The Calrad 4 Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier is perfect for use in recording studio or educational applications. Works directly with 1/4” TRS phone jacks using 8-100 ohm impedance stereo headphones. Each channel uses Texas Instruments RC4580 Ultra low-noise series op amps that deliver outstanding audio performance with low distortion. Provides stereo audio for individual or multi-person listening environments. Each channel can be adjusted independently with individual volume controls.
– Frequency Response: 25-25KHz
– Input Impedance: 100 kOhms
– Max. output signal level per headphone channel: 40mW into 100Ohms
– Max Input Level: +15 dBu
– High Slew Rate OP Amp: (RC4580) 5-V/μs
– DC Power Jack: 2.1mm Coax (Positive Center)
– Power Supply: Input 100-240Vac, output 12Vdc, 500ma
– Power Indicator: Front Panel Green L.E.D.
– Input Jack: 1 x Stereo 1/4″ (TRS)
– Output Jacks: 4 x Stereo 1/4″ (TRS)
– Level Controls: 4 x Individual Level Potentiometers, Gain Settings Numbered 0-10
– Size: H-1.83″ (Includes Knobs) x W-4.1″ x D-2.26″
– Chassis Material: Steel
– Chassis Color: Black