The Chauvet DJ D-Fi XLR Pack cuts cable clutter, providing reliable wireless control over your DMX-equipped lighting fixtures. This wireless communication pack’s ultra-compact single transmitter and three receivers connect directly to your devices’ XLR ports, and they operate at a 2.412GHz to 2.484GHz frequency range for dependable transmission. The D-Fi XLR Pack can connect numerous DMX-equipped devices and fixtures, accommodating any lighting setup, from basic to complex rigs. This system’s transmitters and receivers are battery-powered with up to 10 hours of run time on a full charge, with a battery recharge time of 2.5 hours — so you’re good to go even during marathon events. And the pack includes an 8-slot multi-charger with two USB ports for charging additional devices. With a 50-meter range, the D-Fi XLR Pack is suitable for most small- to medium-sized venues.
– Ultra-compact wireless DMX system with a 50m range
– Pack includes 1 XLR transmitter and 3 XLR receivers
– Operating frequency range: 2.412GHz – 2.484GHz
– Battery-powered with 10 hours of run time on a single charge
– Speedy 2.5-hour recharge time
-8-slot multi-charger included, with 2 additional USB charging ports
– LED indicators display wireless channel operation