Designed for mobile lighting professionals, the CHAUVET DJ EVE P-150 UV is a 150W LED black-light cannon with forty UV (ultraviolet) diodes. Featuring two interchangeable magnetic lenses used to alter the fixture’s beam angles to either 25, 35, or 45°, it provides wide ultraviolet washes that enhance the appearance of white or fluorescent colors with a supernatural glow, ideal for clubs, performance stages, theatrical productions, or special-effects installations.
The EVE P-150 UV allows for both wired and wireless operation in either standalone or DMX-controlled configurations. Two DMX channel modes enable varying levels of control over the fixture. For operation without a DMX controller, use the built-in programs in either Sound-Active or Automatic mode. You can even synchronize multiple units via Master/Slave control, to create coordinated light shows. Other features include flicker-free and silent operation for video applications, an auto-sensing power supply, and pass-through powerCON I/O for daisy chaining. The EVE P-150 UV comes equipped with a dual-yoke bracket that can be used for conventional mounting to a truss or lighting stand, or to create a variable-angle floor stand. The fixture ships with a gel frame.
– 150W blacklight cannon with 40 UV LEDs
– Interchangeable magnetic lenses ensure versatile operation
– Built-in gel frame holder and accessory slot accommodate barn doors, expanding your light-shaping options
– Onboard 3- and 5-pin DMX connectors provide flexible control
– powerCON-compatible input/output connections for power linking
– D-Fi USB compatibility for convenient wireless control
– Fanless design achieves silent operation
– High-frequency LED dimming for flicker-free video
– Durable yet lightweight cast-aluminum housing