Designed to create a complete light show for the mobile entertainer, the black CHAUVET DJ GigBAR Move + ILS is a five-in-one lighting system designed to flood your stage or dance floor with a variety of exciting lighting effects and beam patterns. It includes a pair of moving head fixtures, a pair of RGBW LED derby fixtures, a pair of RGBAW+UV LED PARs, a red/green/blue laser, and four cool-white strobes, all mounted on a single bar and supported by the included tripod. Integrated Lighting System (ILS) is a complete lighting ecosystem technology that provides an advanced, coordinated light show across multiple fixture types.
The effects can be coordinated to create instant light shows with countless multicolor LED beams, UV-infused color washes, eye-catching strobe effects and chases, and hundreds of red, green, and blue laser beams that can rotate, and four cool-white strobes. The GigBAR Move ships with a wireless remote, a wireless foot controller, a height-adjustable tripod, and two carrying bags that let you comfortably transport the fixtures and the tripod.
– 5-in-1 lighting system that includes moving heads, derbies, washes, a laser, and a strobe effect premounted on a single bar
– Integrated Lighting System (ILS) is a complete lighting ecosystem technology that provides an advanced, coordinated light show across multiple fixture types
– Control any ILS-enabled fixture wired or wirelessly (sold separately)
– Use the included RF remote to trigger the built-in shows without needing line of sight
– Powerful moving heads with separate color and gobo wheels allow for creative programming
– Totem Mode keeps the moving heads focused on the dancefloor
– Easy navigation and access to all moving-head functions directly from the full-color LCD display
– System includes a tripod, wireless footswitch, RF remote, and carrying bags to ensure quick setup
– Built-in UV LEDs illuminate florescent objects for dazzling blacklight effects
– Individual control of each effect ensures your show looks the way you want
– Easy control via standalone, DMX, wireless RF remote, or wireless footswitch