From the manufacturer that built the BRIC-Link and BRIC-Link II and with over 10,000 BRIC-Link IP audio codecs in circulation around the globe, we are proud to present the latest model in our popular IP audio codec line – BRIC-Link III.
Perfect for home studios, stadiums, and studio-to-transmitter links, this Comrex codec packs a powerful punch as a cost-effective, rock-solid, point-to-point IP audio solution that you can trust to do its job. It’s the “set-it-and-forget-it box” that’s beautifully boring – in the best way possible.
Now with a new, more powerful processor for improved performance and enhanced front panel for easy contact closure firing and auto-connects.
– Small, compact half-rack chassis
– CrossLock VPN for ultra-reliable transmission with low delay over even marginal IP networks
– Ideal for studio-transmitter links (STLs) and other 24/7/365 mission-critical applications
– AAC, HE-AAC, HE-AACv2, Opus, Linear PCM, FLAC, G.722, and G.711 encoding algorithms
– Low delay: less than 25 mS in linear modes & less than 30 mS in FLAC
– Compatible with all Comrex ACCESS & BRIC-Link models
– EBU 3326/SIP mode for third-party compatibility
– Multiple operation modes – BRIC Normal (UDP), HTTP (Streaming Server, Icecast/SHOUTcast), TCP, Multistreaming, RTP, IP Multicast
– HTML5 user interface for configuration & control
– Enhanced front-panel for contact closure firing & configurable for auto-connections to other Comrex IP audio codecs
– Free firmware updates
– Top-notch technical support (English & Spanish)
– 100% designed & built in the USA at our facility in Devens, Mass.
– One year manufacturer’s warranty
– Compatible with Gagl – a new audio service that turns your codec into a hub for up to five guests (optional subscription)
– Switchboard for easy connections between Comrex IP audio codecs (optional add-on)
– Fleet Commander for controlling your Comrex IP audio codec fleet (optional add-on)
– HotSwap mode to set up a secondary backup cellular network (requires a Connect Modem)