Comrex LiveShot delivers live, two-way, HD video and audio over a range of IP networks at latencies as low as 200mS. Utilizing sophisticated CrossLock VPN technology, LiveShot is able to make use of even the most challenging 3G/4G, Wi-Fi, and satellite networks to maintain a secure and stable connection. Perfect for both point-to-point applications and field broadcasts, LiveShot is ideal for streaming low-latency broadcast quality audio and video from anywhere internet is available.
LiveShot encodes and decodes video to the H.264 codec standard, which is the state-of-the-art codec for high quality video using low network bandwidth. But not all H.264 encoders are alike. Within the standard, several lesser-quality profiles are available to conserve processing power. For optimal video quality, LiveShot encodes with H.264 HIGH profile. While this option is unavailable in competing products, all H.264 options that maximize quality over poor networks and decrease latency are implemented in LiveShot.
– Highest quality H.264 video codec
– AAC, HE-AAC, and AAC-ELD audio codecs
– Less than 200mS delay for two-way broadcast (depending on network factors)
– Full-duplex cue channel CrossLock technology for secure and stable broadcasting
– Switchboard for easier connectivity
– Works over 3G/4G networks, Wi-Fi, wired broadband IP connections, Inmarsat BGAN and VSAT terminals