Dual 25 Hz Sensor Module.
The CS-25B sensor provides a simple, economical method for sensing tones from satellite systems, reel-to-reel tape machines, etc.
The CS-25B is based on a modular concept that allows you to build a sensor system that exactly meets your needs. The modules that are currently available for the CS-25B include:
- DS-25 dual sensor module (can be configured for 35 Hz)
- HPF25 high pass filter •PS3 power supply
- DTA dual tone adaptor (used to detect 25 Hz, 35 Hz and 25/35 Hz).
- Compact, self-contained unit
- Front panel controls for level setting and switches to disable sensing
- One or both channels of the DS25 dual sensor can be configured for 35 Hz (or some other frequency) operation.
- All IC’s and relays plug in for easy maintenance