The 2 RU rack-mountable Crown Audio CDi 6000 is a rugged, lightweight commercial power amplifier designed for dual-channel or bridge-mono operation in installed audio applications such as restaurants, retail stores, warehouses, offices, and more. The CDi 6000 provides accurate, uncolored sound with low distortion for excellent music and vocal reproduction. It delivers 2100W per channel at 4 Ohms, and supports multiple low-impedance configurations, as well as 70V and 140V constant-voltage systems. The switch-mode universal power supply enables safe operation across the globe.
Advanced protection circuitry guards against shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults. The CDi 6000 also has integrated DSP presets for adjustable crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, compression, delay, and a subharmonic synthesizer. A backlit LCD displays relevant information. The removable Euroblock inputs and barrier strip outputs accommodate a variety of system setups.
– Rugged and lightweight steel construction, occupies 2 RU in any standard equipment rack
– Operates in dual or bridge-mono modes
– Wide range of speaker impedances and outputs, including 2/4/8 Ohms and 70V or 140V
– Excellent sound reproduction with low distortion
– Advanced protection circuitry protects against overheating, overloads, and shorts
– Integrated DSP presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, compression, delay, and a subharmonic synthesizer
– Switch-mode universal power supply
– Backlit LCD shows relevant information