The DIO1600-XLR is a Dante enabled interface two rack unit converting sixteen analog line level inputs to network streams and sixteen network streams to line level analog outputs.
All Line level inputs and outputs have adjustable gain from +12dB to -12dB in 1dB steps. Network connections may be copper and/or fibre and the unit includes connections for network redundancy. The DIO1600 is PoE enabled so it may be operated without a mains supply. It may also be powered with an external 12 volt supply.
Levels may be adjusted using the built-in web server. The unit will operate at sample rates of 48kHz or 96kHz. The unit will also operate in AES67 mode.
– Power over Ethernet (PoE) on either or both of the copper primary and secondary ethernet jacks. The unit has a class 3 signature.
– Power may be connected to one or all of the power inputs simultaneously effectively providing power supply redundancy.
– The DIO1600 has a built-in network switch. This switch may be configured either as a standard switch where network connections may be passed on to other network devices or with redundant inputs for connection to a secondary (backup) network.
– The switch function should be configured from within Dante Controller.
– For copper network connections the closest green LED will flicker on successful network connection. For SFP connections (usually fiber) the relevant green LED on the left of the sockets will flicker.
– The 2RU DIO1600-XLR utilizes XLR connections for audio inputs and outputs via 16 XLRM x 16 XLRF, converting to Dante via ethernet port.
– The line inputs are electronically balanced, they may also be used unbalanced. Gain is adjustable from -12dB to +12dB.
– Line Outputs are electronically balanced, they may also be used unbalanced. Gain is adjustable from -12dB to +12dB.