The Best just got Better For FREE.
DaySequerra has improved its breakthrough M4.2S AM/FM HD Radio broadcast receiver which now features:
– Front panel reset no rear panel power switch
– Remote updates tolerant of high latency networks
– Direct File Upload for easy off-line updates
– Side-vented EMI hardened enclosure with low noise, auto-sensing 85-264 VAC power supply
Along with all of the original M4.2S features:
– Stays Locked – Proprietary StreamLock technology make sure the M4.2Si stays locked to the stream you’ve selected – AM-FM analog, AM-FM HD Radio MPS or HD-1 through HD-8, even if the broadcast or your AC power is interrupted; does not automatically revert to analog!
– Analog AM-FM plus HD Radio – Complete monitoring of HD Radio AM/FM broadcasts including FM multicast channels HD-2 through HD-8: user-selectable tuning steps and analog FM 50/75 µSec de-emphasis.
– Time-Alignment – Monitor your HD Radio HD-1/MPS diversity delay using the built-in Split-Mode feature.
– Bright graphic – LCD provides front panel display of all RBDS and HD Radio PAD/SIS, along with network and alarm conditions; audio level, digital audio quality and carrier quality indication.
– Built-in Webserver – Remote Webserver for remote control and logging using any browser on your Ethernet network; 10 presets per band.
– Powerful Audio Outputs – XLR balanced analog outputs +4 dBm @ 100% modulation; high-performance headphone monitor delivering greater than 1W into 8-ohm.
– Front Panel Lockout – Prevents unauthorized settings changes.
– All tuners are RDS/RBDS capable. AM-FM HD Radio Broadcast Receiver