The dbx 223xs is a fully versatile crossover that’s perfect for any professional live sound rig. The 223xs is capable of either 2-way stereo or 3-way mono operation.
Equipped with 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley filters, the 223xs gives you the steep crossover bands you demand. Each output features an independent level control and phase inversion switch, as well as a 40Hz low-cut filter. For use with a subwoofer, the 223xs also includes a low-frequency output summing option.
– 2-way stereo, 3-way mono operation
– 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley filters
– XLR inputs and outputs
– Low-frequency summing for subwoofer output
– x10 range switch on both channels
– 40Hz highpass (low-cut) filter both channels
– Phase reverse switch on all outputs
– Individual level controls on all outputs
– Stereo/Mono status LEDs indicate the selected mode
– dbx 2-year parts and labor coverage