The optional RTA-M real time audio analyzing mic is the perfect accessory tool for the DriveRack PA series (PA, PX, PA+, PA2) and 260. Used in conjunction with the System Setup Wizard and Auto EQ Wizard the RTA-M is ideal for optimizing the sound quality of even the most difficult of acoustic environments.
The RTA-M is an omni-directional, flat frequency measurement microphone specially designed for the Driverack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz , ensuring accurate “pinking”/real-time analysis of your audio. It runs on phantom power (supplied by the Driverack units) and comes with a clip and case.
– Polar Pattern : omni-directional
– Element : back electret-Condenser
– Frequency Response : 20 Hz – 20 kHz
– Impedance : 250 30% (at 1,000Hz)
– Sensitivity : -63 dB +-3 dB ( 0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit )
– Operating Voltage : phantom power 9V-52VDC
Element: Back Electret Condenser
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency Range: 20 Hz ~ 20,000Hz
Impedance: 250 Ω ± 30% (@ 1KHz)
Operating Voltage: 9~52V DC Phantom Power
Sensitivity: -63 dB ± 3 dB (0 dB=1V/microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit)
Dimensions: Ø10(mic head) x 145(L) mm