The DriveRack VENU360 from dbx is a loudspeaker-management processor designed to protect and optimize front-of-the house, stage monitor, delay-fill, and zone loudspeaker systems in clubs, outdoor music events, or houses of worship.
Connect the VENU360 between your mixer and amplifiers/powered speakers, and use it for precise feedback elimination, automatic speaker level and room equalization, crossover-frequency setting, dbx compression/limiting, driver alignment delay, and more.
The unit provides a 5 x 6 routing/mixing matrix (using four AES signals and one analog signal) and a 3 x 6 signal processing chain. The 24-bit A/D and D/A converters with dbx Type IV conversion protect the incoming audio signal from accidental digital clipping at the A/D stage, while the 32-bit floating point, 48 / 96 kHz internal processing produces professional audio quality with high headroom and wide dynamic range.
For easy operation, the Wizard functions guide you through simple, step-by-step processes to help you quickly configure the unit. For more control, you can use the manual mode which lets you customize each parameter separately. A large, bright, LCD display and nine 6-segment signal meters provide easy-to-read visual feedback. Additionally, the free DriveRack VENU360 control application offers network control via the built-in Ethernet port, and is available for iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows-compatible devices.
– Provides a 5 x 6 routing/mixing matrix with a 3 x 6 signal processing chain
– 24-bit A/D & D/A converters with dbx Type IV conversion and 48 / 96 kHz, 32-bit floating-point processing – with sample rate conversion
– Setup Wizard for easy system configuration and Level Assist Wizard for system level balancing
– AutoEQ Wizard for fast & accurate room equalization using 10-band parametric EQ; further user adjustments can be made to bands 11 to 14
– AFS Wizard for easy & accurate feedback suppression
– Support for multi-mono, stereo, LCR, & aux-fed sub input configurations
– Selectable 31-Band graphic EQ or 12-band parametric EQ with narrow notch capabilities for speaker tuning
– Input Delay processing for aligning the sound system of the stage backline, and Fill Delay processing for balcony & tower delays – up to 3000 ms total cascaded delay time (3 x configurable delay modules at 1000 ms each)
– dbx compression with dbx PeakStopPlus output limiters
– Crossover with support for full range up to mono 6-way configurations – selectable crossover filter types & slope rates with adjustable polarity & variable phase control
– Noise Gate to remove unwanted low-level noise in sound system
– Subharmonic Synthesis for deep, punchy bass
– 3 x XLR inputs (selectable between 4 x AES or 3 x analog input channels), and 6 x analog outputs
– Front-panel RTA mic input with 48V phantom power
– Built-in signal generator & RTA for system fine-tuning & troubleshooting
– Large, bright, easy-to-read LCD display and 6-segment signal meters with input clip & output limiter indicators
– 25 x factory / 75 x user presets with various speaker & amplifier tunings included
– Network control via the free VENU360 Control Application for iOS, Android, Mac & Windows-compatible devices