Combining the best of disc, wireless, and solid-state media playback, the Denon Professional DN-300Z is an all-in-one audio player you can count on when the whole room is listening. Ideal for front-of-house, education, music and rehearsal studios, houses of worship, restaurants and more, it has an answer to every request—all consolidated into a compact 1RU design. Extending Denon Professional’s dedication to powerful solutions that are easy-to-use, the DN-300Z plays the media of both today and tomorrow, in formats easily accessible to any user.
It really does expect the unexpected. Go ahead, throw anything you want at it: Front-loading media slots (CD w/single-play mode, USB, SD/SDHC) deliver intuitive playback of today’s familiar mass-storage mediums. Or, go wireless with long-range Bluetooth audio connectivity (up to 100 feet) and instant recall of up to 8 devices such as smartphones and tablets. With support for CD-DA, MP3, WAV, and AAC file formats, the DN-300Z is the master-of-all-trades player that excels when the unpredictable occurs. The 300Z features both RCA audio outputs and balanced XLR outputs. The balanced outputs are a much-needed feature in the professional/commercial sector, since they enable long connection cable runs without any increase in stray noise pickup.
The front panel’s backlit LCD screen provides at-a-glance status of playback modes and content, providing clear readouts to even the most novice user. Designed to adapt to any scenario, switching formats on the fly has never been easier. Media categories and their respective controls are grouped together so users will never have to wrestle with deep menus or use the instruction manual to perform basic functions. Direct access to CD tracks, global transport controls (play/pause/search), and a rotary-push encoder translate to fast, hands-on command when you need to get to your content.
An IEC-weighted AC power port means space-saving connection to power sources—no bulky transformers or “wall warts” required. When installed into a client’s rack, the DN-300Z provides the capability, reliability, and versatility to tackle any playback task, from one-off requests to rehearsed program material, in an intuitive, tidy package.
The DN-300Z media player expects the unexpected. But you demand it.
– Super-fast loading, slot-in CD player
– Supports removable USB thumb and HDDs, SD/SDHC cards
– Wireless audio playback from tablets and smartphones via Bluetooth
– Selectable Power-On-Play mode automatically plays USB, SD or CD tracks when powered up — simply turn it on
– Up to 100 foot (30m) wireless Bluetooth range
– Plays CD-DA, MP3, WAV, and AAC files
– 3.5mm (1/8-inch) input for audio playback of any audio device with a 3.5mm output
– AM/FM Tuner w/ dedicated audio out for multi-room use
– RCA and balanced XLR audio outputs
– 10-key direct track access
– Random, repeat, and single play playback modes
– Remembers up to 8 Bluetooth devices for simple switching of wireless audio sources
– Folder only and All play modes
– Lockable front-panel keeps program material from being interrupted
– IR controllable with included, compact remote
– 1RU chassis with removable rack ears
– Detachable IEC-weighted AC inlet
– 100-220v switching power supply