Custom Message Pro (CMPro™) is a powerful upgrade to the Custom Message Plus option, offering a better and more rapid means to communicate highly targeted messages to audiences with very specific information relating to an event, it’s location, and important instructions. Bringing EAS messages into any facility is a good way to communicate anytime there’s an important event, however EAS typically covers an entire county and doesn’t provide specific details for a building or small impacted area. With Custom Message Pro, you can get very local, we call it “hyper-local”, to create and send messages that pertain to only the immediate area – campus, hospital, factory, or other facility. Using this approach users are able to specify EXACTLY what the audience should be aware of, what they should do – and equally as important, what not to do!
The CMPro interface allows messages and accompanying audio to follow any of three standard EAS protocols or use a non-EAS format. Standard EAS messages follow the FCC’s part 11 rules with the appropriate header, alert attention and message information so any properly configured downstream EAS decoder can recognize and forward the message. The three standard EAS messages are; ADR: administrative EAS Message, CEM: civil emergency alert EAS message, CAE: child abduction emergency (Amber Alert) EAS Message.
In addition, CMPro allows creation of non-EAS messages to customize details without needing to adhere to standard EAS protocols. Without fixed EAS constraints, these messages can contain several pages of important details and the audio can extend well beyond 2 minutes in length. CMPro provides more “space” to provide detailed information which most EAS messages can’t provide.
– Generate select EAS or non-EAS messages with exact details
– Rapid message display (<2sec.) from contact closure to start of message playout
– Templates store and quickly recall messages – text and audio and display parameters for
– Selectable Text-To-Speech (TTS) voices support for high-quality English conversion of message contents with customizable lexicon assuring proper pronunciation of location or emergency details.
– Adjustable video display and audio playback parameters governing message repeat times and duration
– Message text can span several pages for long content and non-EAS messages can be greater than 2 minutes.
– Pre- and Post-alert audio instantly grab attention and follow up details