Model R-165A Audio/Video switch provides four, independent switching banks. Each bank features a 2 x 1 (A/B) balanced stereo audio follow video relay and two auxiliary SPDT relays. Separate contact closures control each switch bank.
Each video relay will also function as a high quality IF/RF 2 X 1 (A/B) switch, with frequency response to 950 MHz.
Auxiliary relays 1 & 2 available useful for GPI or SAP audio switching. Connections are “F” for video and terminal strips for audio. Each switch is completely isolated therefore may require additional DA’s to distribute common signal to all channels. Features 1RU package and optional redundant power supplies.
– Balanced Stereo A/V and IF/RF Switches to 950 MHz
– Contact Closure for Activation
– Front Panel Status Indicators
– All Interconnections Made at Rear Panel
– Detachable Screw Terminals for Stereo Audio
– F Connectors for Video (or IF/RF)
– Low Power Control Inputs
– Optional Redundant Power Supplies