The DM Engineering Event Pager-Dialer will notify you anytime you want to be called or paged when events take place.
The Pager-Dialer gives the user a programmable telephone dialer with tone encoding for audible telephone messaging and/or pager activation output. There are 2 input ports requiring only a contact closure to initiate the functions. This device may be programmed by your PC using HyperTerminal, or may be ordered pre-programmed at no additional cost.
The Pager-Dialer will accept 2 phone or pager numbers to be dialed, one for each port, and specific user programmable display or audible codes for each port for your pager or telephone. The dialer may be daisy chained by use of accessible jumper settings to automatically dial one complete sequence after the other if desired. The numbers dialed and codes transmitted may be different for each port, or the same, depending on how the Pager-Dialer is programmed. Programming is non-volatile and will remain in memory until re-programmed. Battery back-up is included in the Pager-Dialer.
- Telephone Connection: Modular RJ-11
- Power Requirements: Wall adapter, 115 VAC to 9-12 VDC, 100-200 ma. (supplied)
- Battery Back-up Requirements: 9 VDC alkaline battery, NEDA 1604A (supplied)
- Size: 5.1 x 5.3 x 1.7 inches
- Serial Connection for Programming: DB-9 (M-F 6′ cable supplied)
- Memory: 2 Telephone numbers and 2 code sequences, 15 digits each in length, non-volatile
- Allowed Characters: 0-9, *, #, and W (a W will insert a 2.5 sec. delay between characters)
- Inputs: Screw terminals; common, alert 1 & alert 2.
- Dialing initiation: Contact closure from common to either input, momentary or continuous
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 2 lbs.