With Electro-Voice engineering and innovation working together for maximum sonic impact, the EKX series makes it easy to optimize the power of your performance.
EKX combines renowned Electro-Voice sound quality and reliability — all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians, DJs and small-to-medium live, club and installed sound applications. The EKX series is equipped with professional features not usually found at its price point, making it an incredible value.
– EKX-15: 1600 W (peak), 132 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
– EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
– Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
– Eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
– 90˚ x 60˚ pattern for best coverage on mid-size stages. 40˚ monitor angle with rubber feet.