The EKX-18S Passive 18″ Subwoofer from Electro-Voice has a 1600W peak and delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers. The EKX amplifier incorporates intelligent thermal management (with a variable-speed fan controlled by onboard sensors).
– The EKX-18S is ideal for portable and installed applications. It has a lightweight and compact 15mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole-mounts, and metal handles.
– 1600 W (peak), 134 dB peak SPL utilizing high sensitivity transducers
– Lightweight, compact 15mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish
– Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension
– Two metal grille reinforcement bars
– M20 threaded pole mount plate.