Every day, for local, national and international news reports, the Electro-Voice RE50B gathers the audio for news interviews. Designed specifically as an ENG/EFP interview microphone, the RE50B’s custom Dyna-Damp “mic-within-a-mic” shockmount provides extremely low handling noise for clear sound. A large, built-in Acoustifoam filter keeps wind and P-pop noise to an absolute minimum, indoors or out. Frequency response is 80 Hz to 13 kHz.
– Handheld microphone for interviews and broadcast
– Ultra-low handling noise thanks to built-in Dyna-Damp shockmount
– Built-in four-stage pop filter resists wind noise and pops
– Rugged and reliable for use in high humidity, extreme temperatures, and salty environments
– Includes a microphone stand adapter
Microphone Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency Response: 80Hz-13kHz
Output Impedance: 150 ohms
Dimensions: 7.76″ x 1.94″
Weight: 9.49 oz.
Included Accessories: Mic Clip, Carrying Bag