Your Secret Sauce
Savor the secret sauce simmered into countless hit records with the MicroPitch Delay Pedal. By utilizing subtle pitch shifts to create a rich stereo spread, MicroPitch Delay makes anything you cook up sonically delectable. This pedal is the key ingredient for serving up flavorful tone: Instantly harness soaring leads that jump out of the mix, add distinct lushness to a compelling clean passage and get your fill of vibey modulation that’s sure to sweeten any pot with the push of a button. Sample a bite of our newly baked up Positive and Negative Envelope modulation sources and you’ll be sure to come back for seconds; and major and minor thirds. MicroPitch Delay adds unparalleled dimension to any source; it’s not just a guitar pedal—Use it to thicken vocals, keyboards, drums, strings, brass, winds and more.
– Experience the latest incarnation of an iconic effect that originated with the legendary H910 and H949 Harmonizers, and later popularized with the H3000.
– Dual pitch-shifted delay with fine resolution de-tuning and modulation on tap
– Achieve subtle tone fattening, lush stereo widening, rich detuned delays, thick modulation, and tempo-synced special effects
– New positive envelope and negative envelope modulation sources
– Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available with Eventide Device Manager (EDM) software
– Dual-action Active Footswitch is latching or momentary
– Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for matching levels with guitar, synths, FX loop or DAW interface
– Map any combination of parameters to an Expression Pedal
– Use a single Aux switch to engage FLEX which doubles the pitches or a triple Aux switch for easy preset changing (up/down/load)
– MIDI capability over TRS (use with a MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB
– Multiple Bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill dry
– Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters
– Eventide Device Manager PC or Mac application for software updates, system settings and creating/saving presets