Alpha 50 Evo has a 1” (25mm) aluminium tweeter and a 5” (13 cm) woofer with Slatefiber cone developed and manufactured in Focal’s workshops in France. This monitor stands out for its dynamics, its neutrality of tonal balance and its excellent sonic coherence, guaranteed wherever you are listening.
Its features include a 1/4″ (6.35mm) TRS jack input in addition to the XLR and RCA analogue inputs. There is also a disengageable automatic stand-by mode as well as inserts for wall and ceiling fastening.
The high current capacity offered by its 2 amplifiers supports total control of the signal dynamics. This also allows high volumes to be reached without distortion.
The bass-reflex design, rounded edges and modern, robust side panels are another big plus for the Alpha 50 Evo, all contributing to acoustical integration and optimum aesthetics in any location.
– Excellent dynamics
– Wide dispersion, even sound retained throughout the room
– 5”(13 cm) Slatefiber cone woofer
– Large laminar vent
– Identical tonal balance at both low and high volume
– Detailed mixes
– Connect up to 3 audio sources
– Inserts for wall and ceiling fastening
– Automatic disengageable stand-by
– Protection grilles included