Versatile and sonically true 18-in/8-out audio interface for the complete creator
Clarett+ 4Pre is the studio-grade audio interface for PC and Mac, designed for music makers who demand the highest quality while recording and mixing their audio creations.
Clarett+ mic preamps
Four high-headroom, low-noise, low-distortion Clarett+ mic preamps — featuring All-analogue Air with impedance switching and relay control — capture vocals, drums and acoustic instruments with immense clarity. Two JFET instrument inputs let you plug straight in and preserve the natural tone of your guitar, just like plugging into an amplifier.
Independent A-D and D-A converters
Independent A-D and D-A converters bring creators and collaborators closer than ever to their music, with extremely wide dynamic range and low distortion. Greatly improved D-A dynamic range enables you to hear every detail and have greater control over your mix. Incredibly low A-D converter distortion lets you capture signals with more clarity, for greater transparency and sonic accuracy. Two powerful and true-to-life headphone outputs inspire artists to hear every nuance, customise their foldback mix, and perform their best.
Clarett+ 4Pre brings collaborators together, with options to record up to 18 input channels simultaneously. Expand via ADAT using the Clarett OctoPre or other outboard hardware. Four analogue outputs and MIDI input and output makes Clarett+ 4Pre the centrepiece of the evolving recording studio.
Emulate iconic Focusrite hardware
Get the full Focusrite sound with three classic processors from Focusrite’s 40 year legacy of precision studio sound.
Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC is an authentic emulation of the classic ISA 110 module found in Focusrite Studio Console. ISA 110 was created when Sir George Martin asked Rupert Neve for custom modules for AIR Montserrat studios.
The Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite accurately models Focusrite’s classic Red range equaliser and compressor hardware. Coveted by producers and engineers for their exceptional clarity and versatility, the original Red 2 and Red 3 remain prized fixtures in professional recording studios the world over. Now, you can use these revered pieces, easily and flexibly, in your own mixes.
– Two professional quality Clarett⁺ preamps
– Make vocals shine with All-analogue AirPremium, relay-controlled analogue circuitry on every preamp
– Powerful and transparent headphone outputCreate your best mixes and recordings, andinspire amazing performances with an improved headphone output that provides a flat Product TaglineClarity Redefined
frequency response at all levels with any type of headphones
– .JFET instrument inputs Dedicated, ultra-high-impedance JFET instrument inputs, with extremely wide audio bandwidth, mimic guitar amp inputs to preserve the natural tone of guitars and capture their true character.
– ADAT optical input Expand Clarett⁺ 2Pre to make the most of ADAT-compatible outboard equipment such as Clarett OctoPre, with eight channels of digital expandability: perfect for every stage of your creative journey.
– USB-C bus poweredUSB-C connection provides bus power. 15W USB-C port required.
– Software bundleGet studio-grade results with the included bundle of mixing plug-ins and virtual instruments.
– Focusrite Plug-in CollectiveRegister to receive regular discounts and exclusive versions of the most innovative software titles.
– Focusrite Control Easy-to-use and feature-packed software for PC, Mac and iOS devices gives you complete control over all aspects of Clarett⁺.
Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware – all in the box.
Antares® Auto-Tune® Access — Allows everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes – to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your tracks
Relab’s LX480 Essentials — Provides four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits
Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555 — A hyper-realistic model of Marshall’s Silver Jubilee 2555 – the modern evolution of the iconic JCM800 – brought to you by analogue modeling experts Softube
XLN Audio® Addictive Keys — Choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway®, Yamaha® and the classic Rhodes® XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock kit — Features expertly captured samples from a high-end Tama® and Pearl® drums, and Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm
Brainworx® bx_oberhausen — Fully-analogue modelled replica of a classic American polysynth
Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC — Brings the true sound of the preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite — Meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe
Brainworx bx_masterdesk — Brings a smooth and simple workflow to the art of mastering, and allows anyone, from first-time-producer to industry pro to get studio-quality results quickly and effortlessly