Versatile and sonically true 18-in/8-out audio interface for the complete creator
Clarett+ 4Pre is the studio-grade audio interface for PC and Mac, designed for music makers who demand the highest quality while recording and mixing their audio creations.
Clarett+ mic preamps
Four high-headroom, low-noise, low-distortion Clarett+ mic preamps — featuring All-analogue Air with impedance switching and relay control — capture vocals, drums and acoustic instruments with immense clarity. Two JFET instrument inputs let you plug straight in and preserve the natural tone of your guitar, just like plugging into an amplifier.
Independent A-D and D-A converters
Independent A-D and D-A converters bring creators and collaborators closer than ever to their music, with extremely wide dynamic range and low distortion. Greatly improved D-A dynamic range enables you to hear every detail and have greater control over your mix. Incredibly low A-D converter distortion lets you capture signals with more clarity, for greater transparency and sonic accuracy. Two powerful and true-to-life headphone outputs inspire artists to hear every nuance, customise their foldback mix, and perform their best.
Clarett+ 4Pre brings collaborators together, with options to record up to 18 input channels simultaneously. Expand via ADAT using the Clarett OctoPre or other outboard hardware. Four analogue outputs and MIDI input and output makes Clarett+ 4Pre the centrepiece of the evolving recording studio.
Emulate iconic Focusrite hardware
Get the full Focusrite sound with three classic processors from Focusrite’s 40 year legacy of precision studio sound.
Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC is an authentic emulation of the classic ISA 110 module found in Focusrite Studio Console. ISA 110 was created when Sir George Martin asked Rupert Neve for custom modules for AIR Montserrat studios.
The Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite accurately models Focusrite’s classic Red range equaliser and compressor hardware. Coveted by producers and engineers for their exceptional clarity and versatility, the original Red 2 and Red 3 remain prized fixtures in professional recording studios the world over. Now, you can use these revered pieces, easily and flexibly, in your own mixes.
– Two professional quality Clarett⁺ preamps
– Make vocals shine with All-analogue AirPremium, relay-controlled analogue circuitry on every preamp
– Powerful and transparent headphone outputCreate your best mixes and recordings, andinspire amazing performances with an improved headphone output that provides a flat Product TaglineClarity Redefined frequency response at all levels with any type of headphones
– .JFET instrument inputs Dedicated, ultra-high-impedance JFET instrument inputs, with extremely wide audio bandwidth, mimic guitar amp inputs to preserve the natural tone of guitars and capture their true character.
– ADAT optical input Expand Clarett⁺ 2Pre to make the most of ADAT-compatible outboard equipment such as Clarett OctoPre, with eight channels of digital expandability: perfect for every stage of your creative journey.
– USB-C bus powered. USB-C connection provides bus power. 15W USB-C port required.
– Software bundle Get studio-grade results with the included bundle of mixing plug-ins and virtual instruments.
– Focusrite Control Easy-to-use and feature-packed software for PC, Mac and iOS devices gives you complete control over all aspects of Clarett⁺.
Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware – all in the box.
Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Artist Subscription with Complete Plugin Bundle – A three-month subscription to Avid Pro Tools Artist and Avid Complete Plugin Bundle, with a 25% discount on Avid Pro Tools Artist after the subscription period, or a 33% discount on Avid Pro Tools Studio.
Ableton Live Lite – The iconic DAW gives you everything you need to get started including instruments, effects and Live’s trademark clip and scene launching for taking ideas further or performance.
• Native Instruments® MASSIVE
• FAST Balancer
• Antares® Auto-Tune® Access – For everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes, to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your tracks.
• Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555 – The modern evolution of the iconic JCM800, brought to you by analogue-modelling experts Softube®. The Silver Jubilee offers everything from warm cleans, through classic crunch, and up to modern high gain tube amp sounds.
• Brainworx® Bx_console Focusrite SC – The preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music. No other plug-in offers the unique character of the iconic large format console, with ISA 110 preamps – the origin of the famous ‘Air’ we still hear on Focusrite interfaces today. Bx_console Focusrite SC is a full channel strip, offering EQ, de-esser, compressor, limiter, gate and expander.
• XLN Audio® Addictive Keys – Add beautifully captured piano to your tracks with the choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway®, Yamaha® and the classic Rhodes®. Plug in your MIDI controller and play; instantly be transported to a professional recording studio set up to capture one of these beautiful pianos – right from your studio.
• XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock – Add the sounds of a pro drummer to your songs easily. Featuring expertly captured samples from a high-end Tama® and Pearl® drums, and Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm.
• Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite – Featuring a pair of meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe. If you’ve kept up with major releases over the last 30 years, you’ve heard Red 2 and 3.
• Relab’s LX480 Essentials – Get four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits. LX480 Essentials gives you the sounds of a studio which has played host to names from Springsteen, the Stones and Kool and the Gang, to The Weeknd, Pharell, Katy Perry, and everyone in between.