Balancing quality, simplicity, and cost-effectiveness for musicians, podcasters, and producers, the Focusrite iTrack Solo desktop 2×2 audio interface provides an easy way to simultaneously record vocals and an instrument to a Mac/Windows computer or a Lightning-equipped iPad, rendering it a capable audio solution for creators working at home or on the road.
Featuring a Focusrite microphone preamp with selectable phantom power and up to 55 dB of gain, the iTrack Solo is a great match for studio condenser microphones or dynamic mics. The front panel also has a 1/4″ Hi-Z input for direct recording of an instrument such as an electric guitar, a bass guitar, or a keyboard.
Each input offers its own dedicated gain knob, outfitted with a bicolor halo around the knob to provide feedback for setting optimal recording levels. The iTrack Solo is equipped with a 1/4″ headphone output and a stereo RCA line output, so you can monitor privately through headphones or turn it up loud through a pair of powered speakers. A single large knob on the right of the interface provides a unified output level control for the headphone and line outputs.
– 2-channel audio interface for Lightning-equipped iPads, Mac, and PC
– Focusrite mic preamp with phantom power gives you open and detailed recordings
– Direct instrument input makes it easy to record your guitar or bass
– XLR mic input with available 48V phantom power for condenser mics
– Aluminum unibody design is rugged for dependable portable use
– Up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution with your desktop computer
– USB and Device Link ports allow use with both computers and iPads
– Ships with Ableton Live Lite and the Scarlett plug-in suite
– 3-year warranty
Computer Connectivity: USB
Form Factor: Desktop
Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
Number of Preamps: 1
Phantom Power: Yes
Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″
Analog Outputs: 1 x stereo RCA
Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
Weight: 1 lbs.