High-quality conversion with up to 119dB of dynamic range is provided through four rear-panel DB25 connectors while an additional pair of AES3 I/O is provided through male and female XLR for added flexibility. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows external devices to clock to RedNet A16R, or alternatively allows A16R to act as a network clock grand master slaved to external input. Power is supplied through a pair of locking IEC power inlets, and network connections are provided with a pair of locking Neutrik etherCON connectors; providing redundant operation or daisy-chained operation.
– 16 channels of high-quality line-level analogue I/O for Dante audio-over-IP networks
– 24-bit precision conversion up to 192kHz
– 119dB dynamic range, flat from 20Hz – 20kHz, +/-0.15dB
– Software-selectable +24dBu or +18dBu level alignment
– AES67 compliant
– Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
– Word Clock I/O and DARS input for increased flexibility plus an additional two channels of AES3 I/O
– Analogue I/O to AES59 standard on DB25 connectors
– Comprehensive front-panel metering and indicators
– Remote monitoring software with powerful graphic user interface
– Brainworx bx_console Focusrite – exclusive plug-in that faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original Focusrite ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules.