Scarlett 4i4 3G is the perfect interface for musicians and producers starting to expand their setups and needing that extra little bit of connectivity. Take your creativity to the next level with four inputs and four outputs enabling simultaneous recording of microphones, instruments, synths and drum machines – with maximum audio quality. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
The 4i4 features two of Focusrite’s best-ever performing third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of their original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal or acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound.
Record guitars or basses via the two high-headroom instrument inputs without any clipping or unwanted distortion and get creative using the four flexible line inputs – two on the front with gain control, and two fixed-line on the back allowing you to record up to four mono sources or two stereo line-level sources such as synthesisers or drum machines with guaranteed clarity.
A pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels – making podcasting, live streaming and sampling tasks easier.
Scarlett 4i4 is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required.
All the tools you need to start recording right, now
There’s no better way to step into studio recording – your Scarlett interface comes with some of the best loved tools in the business, including Ableton Live Lite, Avid Pro Tools Artist and Hitmaker Expansion, with exclusive content from legendary Auto-Tune® creators Antares®, along with Brainworx®, Softube®, Landr, XLN Audio®, Relab and more.
– Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound
– Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
– Two balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machines and other line-level sources
– Four balanced outputs for clean monitoring and sending audio out to effects pedals
– High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
Connectivity: USB Type-C
Protocol: USB 2.0
Form Factor: Desktop
Simultaneous I/O: 4 x 4
A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
Number of Preamps: 2
Phantom Power: YES
Number of Pads: 2
Instrument Inputs: 2
Line Inputs: 4
Analog Outputs: 4
Headphone Outputs: 1
MIDI I/O: YES
Bus Powered: YES
Ableton Live Lite – The iconic DAW gives you everything you need to get started including instruments, effects and Live’s trademark clip and scene launching for taking ideas further or performance.
Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® Artist Subscription with Complete Plugin Bundle – A three-month subscription to Avid Pro Tools Artist and Avid Complete Plugin Bundle, with a 25% discount on Avid Pro Tools Artist after the subscription period, or a 33% discount on Avid Pro Tools Studio.
Splice Sounds – Three months Splice Sounds membership with new Splice accounts – offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
• Native Instruments® MASSIVE
• FAST Balancer
• Antares® Auto-Tune® Access – For everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes, to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your tracks.
• Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555 – The modern evolution of the iconic JCM800, brought to you by analogue-modelling experts Softube®. The Silver Jubilee offers everything from warm cleans, through classic crunch, and up to modern high gain tube amp sounds.
• Brainworx® Bx_console Focusrite SC – The preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music. No other plug-in offers the unique character of the iconic large format console, with ISA 110 preamps – the origin of the famous ‘Air’ we still hear on Focusrite interfaces today. Bx_console Focusrite SC is a full channel strip, offering EQ, de-esser, compressor, limiter, gate and expander.
• XLN Audio® Addictive Keys – Add beautifully captured piano to your tracks with the choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway®, Yamaha® and the classic Rhodes®. Plug in your MIDI controller and play; instantly be transported to a professional recording studio set up to capture one of these beautiful pianos – right from your studio.
• XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock – Add the sounds of a pro drummer to your songs easily. Featuring expertly captured samples from a high-end Tama® and Pearl® drums, and Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm.
• Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite – Featuring a pair of meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe. If you’ve kept up with major releases over the last 30 years, you’ve heard Red 2 and 3.
• Relab’s LX480 Essentials – Get four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits. LX480 Essentials gives you the sounds of a studio which has played host to names from Springsteen, the Stones and Kool and the Gang, to The Weeknd, Pharell, Katy Perry, and everyone in between.
* All other product names and brands cited herein are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used on this page are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.