A full recording package with a single-input audio interface, Focusrite dynamic mic, mic cable, and sound-isolating headphones, the Focusrite Vocaster One Studio lets you launch your solo podcast in moments and easily take the quality of your content to a higher level. The ultraportable Vocaster One podcast interface turns your computer or USB Type-C iPad into a potent and intuitive content-creation station, with gobs of automatic gain for any kind of microphone, onboard sound enhancements a button-push away, and a smart selection of podcast-centric software. With the option to tap remote guests, infuse music and other audio clips, and even feed the mix to a camera, the Vocaster One Studio is a well-rounded podcasting solution that remains simple.
Not only does the Vocaster One make recording podcasts a breeze, but Focusrite loaded this interface with a handy set of buttons tailor-made to give your recordings that studio shine from the source. To start, the Vocaster One supplies more than a whopping 70dB of gain, compatible with a wide range of microphones without the need for a booster. With the Auto Gain function, setting your gain level is a cinch — just push the button, start talking, and Vocaster One will handle the rest! The Enhance function offers three different podcaster-focused presets, each tailor-made to bring out more of the natural qualities of your voice. Whenever unwanted noises are creeping into the signal, a handy Mute button silences all sound sources in an instant, ensuring audiences can focus on your content without distractions.
– Vocaster One interface delivers broadcast-quality sound tailor-made for podcasting
– Gain knob delivers over 70dB of gain; compatible with a wide range of mics without needing a booster
– Volume knob dials in the perfect level for headphones and monitors
– Auto Gain button sets gain levels while talking
– Enhance button cycles through three podcaster-approved presets accenting the natural qualities of your voice
– Mute button silences sound sources in an instant
– Connect to a phone via TRRS cable to capture conversations, music, and more
– TRS input makes connecting camera audio a breeze
– Stereo Loopback grabs audio from a computer for intros/outros and more
– Vocaster DM1 microphone, HP60v headphones, and XLR cable included for everything needed right out the box
– Includes software bundle: Hindenburg Lite (with 6-month trial of Pro version), aCast (6-month Influence Plan), SquadCast Pro + Video (3-month trial), and Ampify Studio (6-month premium trial)