Model 6301-series have been on the market since 1982 as the standard active monitor speaker in the broadcast and production facilities and now we have re-design the speakers with the latest D-class power amplifier and new driver unit featuring energy saving “auto stand-by” function. New Dante* version (6301DT) has now been added to the series.
– 20W D-class power amplifier for higher output level and less power consumption with no heat sink
– Dedicated 4-inch full range driver for clear audio reproduction
– Traditional rugged enclosure of aluminum die-cast with the physically identical height and width to the current B-series
– Flat panel design to avoid inadvertent power-off or level change
– Auto Stand-by mode (compliant to ErP directive) for energy saving
– Detachable IEC type power inlet with multi-voltage power handling
– Newly designed mounting bracket (EB-6301) for wall mounting with variable angle adjustments