The RM-3 is a rack stereo powered monitor speaker system to succeed the current model RM-2.
New features include a THRU OUT, brightness adjustment of LED, and auto memory of Input / Output status etc. via newly added DIP switch on the rear panel.
The RM-3 is the ideal solution for monitoring needs in various space-challenged environments such as machine rooms, video monitoring, surveillance, mobile and stationary control rooms, theme park applications where audio monitoring is needed in a compact environment.
– Rack mount stereo monitor speaker system with built-in 10W+10W D-class amplifier and 110x40mm elongated shape speaker units.
– Accepts both Analog input (XLR & 1/4”TS phone) and Digital Input (AES/EBU).
– Headphone out for headphone monitoring. When switching from headphone out to speaker out or vice versa, the output signal fades in to avoid unexpected level difference.
– Mute switch works as total mute or -20dB attenuation
– Highly visible 26-dot LED meter (L&R) with 4-step brightness adjustment
– Flexible meter setting for both Analog and Digital inputs such as VU+Peak, VU+Peakhold, Peak+Peakhold and VU only.
– Reference level (0dB) is selectable between +4dBu and 0dBu.
– Audio characteristics can be selected between the conventional VOICE mode and new MU-SIC mode for wider frequency range music source.