Designed to fit the monitoring needs of space-challenged environments like machine rooms, surveillance operations, and mobile or stationary control rooms, the Fostex RM-3DT is a Dante-equipped active monitor speaker that occupies just 1 RU of rack space. It can accept digital signal over a Dante network or a stereo analog source via balanced XLR inputs, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of systems. Signal can be output in one of four modes to the built-in rectangular stereo speakers, while the balanced XLR output jacks act as a thru-put to send the analog input to another destination. The front-panel 1/4″ headphone jack allows for personal monitoring without pushing sound through the speakers.
Left and right 26-dot LED meters give you a visual representation of your levels. The volume control also functions as a mute switch, which can be programmed for total mute, or to provide a 20 dB attenuation based on your preference. The RM-3DT supports sample rates up to 96 kHz and features a power-saving design that keeps its power consumption down to just 10W. Sporting the same dimensions as the non-Dante RM-3, the RM-3DT can be conveniently swapped in its place.
– Accepts Balanced Analog Input and Dante® Input.
– Power saving design by the digital amplifier and switching power supply.
– 26-dot LED meter indicates either of VU, VU+PEAK, VU+PEAK HOLD, PEAK+PEAK HOLD.
– The display brightness can be adjusted in four levels.
– Outputs either or both of any 2-channel digital signals extracted from Dante® network signals.
– Supported sampling frequencies: 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz.
– Physical dimensions are identical to the conventional RM-3 for easy replacement.