The Gator Cases Frameworks Desktop Mic Boom Stand is designed for podcasters and voiceover artists who work at a desk. It’s fashioned out of powder coated steel and utilizes metal coil springs.
The boom stand affixes to your desk and supports any microphone weighing up to 2 lb. The arm itself can rotate 360° for flexible positioning, and a knob at the boom end secures your mic at your desired angle.
All told, the boom arm can extend to a total reach of 38.6″. It will mount to desks and tables measuring up to 2.17″ thick.
– Mounts easily to your desk or table
– One-touch adjustment delivers hassle-free user experience
– 360-degree rotational adjustment allows for easy mic sharing
– Spring-loaded arm accommodates microphones weighing up to 2.4 lbs.
– Internal spring design presents a clean and tidy look
– Powder-coated finish stands up to normal wear and tear
Stand Type: Microphone Desktop Boom Arm
Boom: 38.6″ Max Extension
Base Type: Clamp
Tube Materials: Steel
Weight: 3.2 lbs.