Flexiva 10kW (analog power) solid-state transmitter with Flexiva 50W Exciter with Exgine.
– One (1) Direct to Channel Digital 50W FM modulator: includes Stereo Encoder Auto-switching analog L/R (2), AES-EBU audio (2) and composite (2) inputs, Two (2) SCA baseband inputs, Ext. 10MHZ and 1 PPS inputs
– One (1) Exgine Card Included for HD Digital Radio Operation and Adaptive Correction.
– Seven (7) “Hot-Pluggable” linear RF amplifier modules (two amplifiers per module)
– One (1) “Hot-Pluggable” linear RF amplifier IPA module (two amplifiers per module)
– Seven (7) “Hot-Pluggable” auto-ranging power supplies
– Dual Exciter inputs (Main/Alt) with automatic switching (Does not include backup exciter, second exciter quoted separately)
– Internal harmonic filter with high energy DC return for lightning protection.
– Type 1-5/8 inch output connector.
– Front panel control and metering.
– RF directional couplers for system protection and RF sample probe for customer use.
– Built-in parallel interface for remote control, status and metering; RFI and transient protected.
– Proportional VSWR foldback for safe operation at reduced power into marginal loads (icy antenna, etc).
– Automatic restart after AC mains interruption; returns to previous operational mode.
– Built-in MOV transient voltage suppression on incoming AC mains lines.
– Web Remote for use in remote diagnostics using customer’s PC.
– All system technical manuals and final test data provided at no additional cost.
– Meets or exceeds all applicable FCC, Industry Canada, CCIR and IEC-215 standards, RoHS compliant.
– Mounting requirement, transmitter: 16RU (EIA spacing).
Specify With Order:
Carrier Frequency: _________ MHz (87-108MHz; 10 kHz steps)
Power Supply Configuration: [ ] 190 to 265 VAC, single phase [ ] 190 to 265 VAC, 3 phase Delta [ ] 330 to 460 VAC, 3 phase WYE
Operating Mode: Main Back-up FM Only [ ] FM Only [ ] FM+HD [ ] FM+HD [ ] HD Only [ ] HD Only [ ] MAX POWER FM Only 11000W -20dBc -14dBc -10dBc FM+HD Total 10100W 9358W 7260W HD Only 4000W 3900W 3400W
Main Total Output Power: _____W
Back-up Total Output Power: _____W HD Sideband Level: Asymmetrical [ ] Upper Sideband Injection Level: – _______ dBc Lower Sideband Injection Level: – _______ dBc Symmetrical [ ] Injection Level: – _______ dBc
OPTIONAL SPARES AND OPTIONS TO BE ADDED AS SEPARATE LINE ITEMS ON THE QUOTE IF PURCHASED:
Rack Options: [ ] Stand alone 16 RU Transmitter and Exciter (20 RU) [ ] Optional Basic Rack configuration: Installed in 37 RU basic rack, vented top, rear door, Equipment side support bracket/slides.
HPN HARFAX10KBSCRK [ ] Optional Basic Rack configuration with rear door and RF Hardline: Installed in 37 RU basic rack, Side Panels, vented top, rear door, 10 RU Exciter air baffle, Equipment side support bracket/slides, RF transmission line to the top of the rack, 1-5/8 inch Male Flanged with flanged to un-flanged adapter.
HPN HARFAX10KBSCRKRF [ ] Optional Deluxe Rack Configuration: Installed in 37 RU deluxe rack, side panels, vented top, rear door, 10 RU Exciter air baffle, Equipment side support bracket/slides, AC distribution panel, RF transmission line to the top of the rack, 1-5/8 inch Male Flanged with flanged to un-flanged adapter.
HPN HARFAX10KDLXRK Spares Options: HARFAXHPSMK FAX High Power Module Spares Kit Includes: PA Module Qty 1 PS Module Qty 1
HARFAX10KSBK FAX10K Board Spares Kit Includes: System Interface Board Qty 1 Control & Display Board Qty 1 Power Supply Interface Board Qty 1 Power Amplifier Interface Board Qty 1 Micro Module Qty 1 Fan Control Board Qty 1 RF Switch Board Qty 1
HARFAX10KSPK FAX10K Basic Spares Kit Includes: Fuses Qty 8 Fan Qty 1
Service Options: HARFAXINSCKSVC Includes: On Site Install and Commissioning HARFAXCOMSVC Includes: One Day on site checkout and commissioning