Flexiva 15kW (analog power) solid-state FM transmitter with Flexiva 300W Exciter.
– One (1) Direct to Channel Digital 300W FM modulator: includes Stereo Encoder Auto-switching analog L/R (2), AES-EBU audio (2) and composite (2) inputs, Two (2) SCA baseband inputs, Ext. 10MHZ and 1 PPS inputs
– Two (2) Flexiva 7.5kW Power Blocks
– One (1) Flexiva multiple transmitter controller
– One (1) 44RU rack, complete with closeouts, rear door, AC Distribution, all required interconnecting cabling and RF line connections
– Type 3-1/8 inch EIA Flanged output connector
– One (1) AC Outlet strip for customer installed auxiliary equipment installed in transmitter rack Each Flexiva 7.5kW
Power Block Includes:
– Five (5) “Hot-Pluggable” linear RF amplifier modules (two amplifiers per module)
– Five (5) “Hot-Pluggable” auto-ranging power supplies
– Internal harmonic filter with high energy DC return for lightning protection
– Built-in MOV transient voltage suppression on incoming AC mains lines.
– Proportional VSWR foldback for safe operation at reduced power into marginal loads (icy antenna, etc.)
– RF ramp-up to minimize turn-on transients
– Air filter serviceable while transmitter is in operation
– Meets or exceeds all applicable FCC, Industry Canada, CCIR and IEC-215 standards, RoHS compliant.
Flexiva Transmitter Controller includes:
– Front panel control and metering.
– Redundant hardware control architecture
– Built-in parallel interface for remote control, status and metering; RFI and transient protected.
– Built-in automatic exciter switching
– RF directional couplers for system protection and RF sample probe for customer use.
– Automatic restart after AC mains interruption; returns to previous operational mode.
– Web Remote for use in remote diagnostics using customer’s PC.
– All system technical manuals and final test data provided at no additional cost.
Specify With Order: Carrier Frequency: _________ MHz (87-108MHz; 10 kHz steps)
Power Supply Configuration: [ ] 190 to 265 VAC, single phase [ ] 190 to 265 VAC, 3 phase DELTA [ ] 330 to 460 VAC, 3 phase WYE Auxiliary
AC Outlet Strip Configuration: 220VAC(Default) [ ] 120VAC [ ] Operating Mode: MAX POWER FM Only 16500W Main Total Output Power: _____W