Flexiva 1kW (analog power) solid-state FM transmitter with Exgine Card.
– Integrated Direct to Channel Digital FM modulator includes Stereo Encoder Auto-switching analog L/R (2), AES-EBU audio (2) and composite (2) inputs, Two (2) SCA baseband inputs, Ext. 10MHZ and 1 PPS inputs
– One (1) Exgine Card Included for HD Digital Radio Operation and Adaptive Correction.
– Two (2) 600W linear RF amplifier modules – One (1) linear RF IPA
– One (1) “Pluggable” auto-ranging power supply
– Internal harmonic filter
– Internal/External Exciter Auto-switching
– RF Power Output (Average): FM Power 100W – 1100W – 7/16 inch DIN Type female RF output connector
– Built-in MOV transient voltage suppression on incoming AC mains lines
– Proportional VSWR fold-back for safe operation at reduced power into marginal loads (icy antenna, etc)
– RF ramp-up to minimize turn-on transients
– Air filter serviceable while transmitter is in operation
– Meets or exceeds all applicable FCC, Industry Canada, CCIR and IEC215 standards, RoHS compliant
– Front panel control and metering.
– Built-in parallel interface for remote control, status and metering; RFI and transient protected.
– RF directional couplers for system protection and RF sample probe for customer use.
– Automatic restart after AC mains interruption; returns to previous operational mode.
– Web Remote for use in remote diagnostics using customer’s PC.
– SNMP for basic network control and monitoring
– All system technical manuals and final test data provided at no additional cost.
– Dimensions: 5.25″(3RU)H x 19″W x 19″D EIA Rack mountable
Specify With Order:
Carrier Frequency: _________ MHz (87-108MHz; 10 kHz steps)
Operating Mode Main Back-up FM Only [ ] FM Only [ ] FM+HD [ ] FM+HD [ ] HD Only [ ] HD Only [ ] MAX POWER FM Only 1100W -20dBc -14dBc -10dBc FM+HD Total 900W 700W 534W HD Only 400W 388W 342W
Main Total Output Power: _____W Back-up
Total Output Power: _____W HD Sideband Level: Asymmetrical [ ] Upper Sideband Injection Level: – _______ dBc Lower Sideband Injection Level: – _______ dBc Symmetrical [ ] Injection Level: – _______ dBc
Power Supply Configuration: SINGLE PHASE AC LINE VOLTAGES BETWEEN 180-277VAC 47-63HZ
OPTIONAL SPARES AND OPTIONS TO BE ADDED AS SEPARATE LINE ITEMS ON THE QUOTE IF PURCHASED:
RF LINE PIECES: 9710003200 Adapter 7-16 DIN to 7/8 EIA Flanged 6260024000 7-16 DIN 90 Degree Elbow
FAX LP SPARES Spare Modules Kit Part #: HARFAXLPSMK Includes: PA Module Qty 1 PS Module Qty 1
Spare Modulator and Control Boards Kit Part #: HARFAXLPSMODCTRLK Includes: Modulator Board Qty 1 Control and Display Board Qty 1 Micro Module Qty 1 BNC I/O Board Qty 1
Spare Parts Kit Part #: HARFAXLPSPK Includes: Fan Assembly Qty 1 AC Inlet Filter QTY 1 Air Filter Qty 1
FAX Low Power Options GPS Option Part #: HARFAXLPGPSOPT Includes: GPS Receiver Board Qty 1 GPS Antenna Qty 1 Cable Qty 1
Orban Processor Option Part #: HARFAXLPORBANOPT Includes: Orban Option Board Qty 1