Flexiva 20kW (analog power) solid-state FM transmitter with Flexiva 50W Exciter. FAX20KFAX50
– One (1) Direct to Channel Digital 50W FM modulator: includes Stereo Encoder Auto-switching analog L/R (2), AES-EBU audio (2) and composite (2) inputs, Two (2) SCA baseband inputs, Ext. 10MHZ and 1 PPS inputs
– Two (2) Flexiva 10kW Power Blocks
– One (1) Flexiva multiple transmitter controller
– One (1) 44RU rack, complete with closeouts, rear door, AC Distribution, all required interconnecting cabling and RF line connections for two (2) 10kW Flexiva power blocks and Flexiva multiple transmitter controller.
– Type 3-1/8 inch EIA Flanged output connector
– One (1) AC Outlet strip for customer installed auxiliary equipment installed in transmitter rack
Each Flexiva 10kW Power Block Includes
– Seven (7) “Hot-Pluggable” linear RF amplifier modules (two amplifiers per module)
– One (1)”Hot-Pluggable” linear RF IPA module (two amplifiers per module)
– Seven (7) “Hot-Pluggable” auto-ranging power supplies
– Internal harmonic filter with high energy DC return for lightning protection
– Built-in MOV transient voltage suppression on incoming AC mains lines
– Proportional VSWR foldback for safe operation at reduced power into marginal loads (icy antenna, etc)
– RF ramp-up to minimize turn-on transients
– Air filter serviceable while transmitter is in operation
– Meets or exceeds all applicable FCC, Industry Canada, CCIR and IEC-215 standards, RoHS compliant
Flexiva Transmitter Controller includes:
– Front panel control and metering. – Redundant hardware control architecture
– Built-in parallel interface for remote control, status and metering; RFI and transient protected.
– Built-in automatic exciter switching – RF directional couplers for system protection and RF sample probe for customer use.
– Automatic restart after AC mains interruption; returns to previous operational mode.
– Web Remote for use in remote diagnostics using customer’s PC. –
All system technical manuals and final test data provided at no additional cost.
Specify With Order:
Carrier Frequency: _________ MHz (87-108MHz; 10 kHz steps)
Power Supply Configuration: [ ] 190 to 265 VAC, single phase [ ] 190 to 265 VAC, 3 phase Delta [ ] 330 to 460 VAC, 3 phase WYE Auxiliary
AC Outlet Strip Configuration: 220VAC(Default) [ ] 120VAC [ ] Operating Mode: MAX POWER FM Only 22000W Main Total Output Power: _____W
OPTIONAL SPARES AND OPTIONS TO BE ADDED AS SEPARATE LINE ITEMS ON THE QUOTE IF PURCHASED:
HARFAXHPSMK FAX High Power Module Spares Kit Includes: PA Module Qty 1 PS Module Qty 1
HARFAX20KSBK FAX20K Board Spares Kit Includes: System Interface Board Qty 1 Control & Display Board Qty 1 Power Supply Interface Board Qty 1 Power Amplifier Interface Board Qty 1 Micro Module Qty 1 Fan Control Board Qty 1 RF Switch Board Qty 1
HARFAX20KSPK FAX20K Basic Spares Kit Includes: Fuses Qty 8 Fan Qty 2 Reject Load Resistors Qty 1
HARFAXINSCKSVC Includes: On Site Install and Commissioning
HARFAXCOMSVC Includes: One Day on site checkout and commissioning