GatesAir Flexiva 2kW (analog power) solid-state FM transmitter with Flexiva Integrated FM Exciter.
– Integrated Direct to Channel Digital FM modulator includes Stereo Encoder Auto-switching analog L/R (2), AES-EBU audio (2) and composite (2) inputs, Two (2) SCA baseband inputs, Ext. 10MHZ and 1 PPS inputs
– Four (4) 600W linear RF amplifier modules
– One (1) linear RF IPA
– Two (2) “Pluggable” auto-ranging power supply, 190-280V
– Internal harmonic filter
– Internal/External Exciter Auto-switching
– RF Power Output (Average): FM Power 200W – 2200W – 7/16 inch DIN Type female RF output connector
– Built-in MOV transient voltage suppression on incoming AC mains lines
– Proportional VSWR fold-back for safe operation at reduced power into marginal loads (icy antenna, etc)
– RF ramp-up to minimize turn-on transients
– Air filter serviceable while transmitter is in operation
– Meets or exceeds all applicable FCC, Industry Canada, CCIR and IEC215 standards, RoHS compliant
– Front panel control and metering.
– Built-in parallel interface for remote control, status and metering; RFI and transient protected.
– RF directional couplers for system protection and RF sample probe for customer use.
– Automatic restart after AC mains interruption; returns to previous operational mode.
– Web Remote for use in remote diagnostics using customer’s PC.
– SNMP for basic network control and monitoring
– All system technical manuals and final test data provided at no additional cost.
– Dimensions: 7″(4RU)H x 19″W x 25″D EIA Rack mountable
Specify With Order:
Frequency: _________ MHz (87-108MHz; 10 kHz steps)
Total Output Power: _____W
Power Supply Configuration: SINGLE PHASE AC LINE VOLTAGES BETWEEN 180-277VAC 47-63HZ