Flexiva 30kW (analog power) solid-state FM transmitter with Flexiva 50W Exciter.
– One (1) Direct to Channel Digital 50W FM modulator: includes Stereo Encoder Auto-switching analog L/R (2), AES-EBU audio (2) and composite (2) inputs, Two (2) SCA baseband inputs, Ext. 10MHZ and 1 PPS inputs
– Three (3) Flexiva 10kW Power Blocks – Multiple transmitter controller
– Two (2) 44RU rack, complete with closeouts, rear door, all required interconnecting cabling and RF line connections for three (3) 10kW Flexiva power blocks and Flexiva multiple transmitter controller
– 4.77dB Hybrid Combiner
– Type 3-1/8 inch EIA Flanged output connector
– One (1) AC Outlet strip for customer installed auxiliary equipment installed in transmitter rack
Each Flexiva 10kW Power Block Includes:
– Seven (7) “Hot-Pluggable” linear RF amplifier modules (two amplifiers per module)
– One (1)”Hot-Pluggable” linear RF IPA module (two amplifiers per module)
– Seven (7) “Hot-Pluggable” auto-ranging power supplies – Internal harmonic filter with high energy DC return for lightning protection
– Built-in MOV transient voltage suppression on incoming AC mains lines
– Proportional VSWR foldback for safe operation at reduced power into marginal loads (icy antenna, etc)
– RF ramp-up to minimize turn-on transients
– Air filter serviceable while transmitter is in operation
– Meets or exceeds all applicable FCC, Industry Canada, CCIR and IEC-215 standards, RoHS compliant
Flexiva Transmitter Controller includes:
– Front panel control and metering.
– Redundant hardware control architecture
– Built-in parallel interface for remote control, status and metering; RFI and transient protected.
– Built-in automatic exciter switching
– RF directional couplers for system protection and RF sample probe for customer use.
– Automatic restart after AC mains interruption; returns to previous operational mode.
– Web Remote for use in remote diagnostics using customer’s PC.
– All system technical manuals and final test data provided at no additional cost.
Specify With Order:
Carrier Frequency: _________ MHz (87-108MHz; 10 kHz steps)
Power Supply Configuration: [ ] 190 to 265 VAC, 3 phase Delta [ ] 330 to 460 VAC, 3 phase WYE Auxiliary
AC Outlet Strip Configuration: 220VAC (Default) [ ] 120VAC [ ] Operating Mode: MAX POWER FM Only 33000W Main Total Output Power: _____W
OPTIONAL SPARES AND OPTIONS TO BE ADDED AS SEPARATE LINE ITEMS ON THE QUOTE IF PURCHASED:
Spares Options: HARFAXHPSMK FAX High Power Module Spares Kit Includes: PA Module Qty 1 PS Module Qty 1
HARFAX30K-40KSBK FAX30K-40K Board Spares Kit Includes: System Interface Board Qty 1 Control & Display Board Qty 1 Power Supply Interface Board Qty 1 Power Amplifier Interface Board Qty 1 Micro Module Qty 1 Fan Control Board Qty 1 RF Switch Board Qty 1 Cabinet Interface Board Qty 1 Power Block Display Board Qty 1
HARFAX30K-40KSPK FAX30K-40K Basic Spares Kit Includes: Fuses Qty 8 Fan Qty 2 Reject Load Resistors Qty 1
HARFAXINSCKSVC Includes: On Site Install and Commissioning
HARFAXCOMSVC Includes: One Day on site checkout and commissioning