Flexiva 40kW (analog power) solid-state FM transmitter with Flexiva 50W Exciter and Exgine Card.
– One (1) Flexiva 50W Direct to Channel Digital FM modulator includes: Stereo Encoder Auto-switching analog L/R (2), AES-EBU audio (2) and composite (2) inputs, Two (2) SCA baseband inputs, Ext. 10MHZ and 1 PPS inputs – One (1) Exgine Card Included for HD Digital Radio Operation and Adaptive Correction.
– Four (4) Flexiva 10kW Power Blocks – Multiple transmitter controller
– Two (2) 44RU rack, complete with closeouts, rear door, all required interconnecting cabling and RF line connections for four (4) 10kW Flexiva power blocks and Flexiva multiple transmitter controller
– 3dB Hybrid Combiner
– Type 4-1/16 inch EIA Flanged output connector
– One (1) AC Outlet strip for customer installed auxiliary equipment installed in transmitter rack
Each Flexiva 10kW Power Block Includes:
– Seven (7) “Hot-Pluggable” linear RF amplifier modules (two amplifiers per module)
– One (1) “Hot-Pluggable” linear RF IPA module (two amplifiers per module)
– Seven (7) “Hot-Pluggable” auto-ranging power supplies
– Internal harmonic filter with high energy DC return for lightning protection
– Built-in MOV transient voltage suppression on incoming AC mains lines
– Proportional VSWR foldback for safe operation at reduced power into marginal loads (icy antenna, etc)
– RF ramp-up to minimize turn-on transients – Air filter serviceable while transmitter is in operation
– Meets or exceeds all applicable FCC, Industry Canada, CCIR and IEC-215 standards, RoHS compliant
Flexiva Transmitter Controller includes: – Front panel control and metering.
– Redundant hardware control architecture – Built-in parallel interface for remote control, status and metering; RFI and transient protected.
– Built-in automatic exciter switching – RF directional couplers for system protection and RF sample probe for customer use.
– Automatic restart after AC mains interruption; returns to previous operational mode.
– Web Remote for use in remote diagnostics using customer’s PC.
– All system technical manuals and final test data provided at no additional cost.
Specify With Order: Carrier Frequency: _________ MHz (87-108MHz; 10 kHz steps)
Power Supply Configuration: [ ] 190 to 265 VAC, 3 phase Delta [ ] 330 to 460 VAC, 3 phase WYE Auxiliary AC Outlet Strip Configuration: 220VAC (Default) [ ] 120VAC [ ] Operating Mode: Main Back-up FM Only [ ] FM Only [ ] FM+HD [ ] FM+HD [ ] HD Only [ ] HD Only [ ] MAX POWER FM Only 44000W -20dBc -14dBc -10dBc FM+HD Total 40400W 36500W 28000W HD Only 16000W 15600W 13600W
Main Total Output Power: _____W Back-up Total Output Power: _____W HD Sideband Level: Asymmetrical [ ] Upper Sideband Injection Level: – _______ dBc Lower Sideband Injection Level: – _______ dBc Symmetrical [ ] Sideband Injection Level: – _______ dBc
OPTIONAL SPARES AND OPTIONS TO BE ADDED AS SEPARATE LINE ITEMS ON THE QUOTE IF PURCHASED:
HARFAXHPSMK FAX High Power Module Spares Kit Includes: PA Module Qty 1 PS Module Qty 1
HARFAX30K-40KSBK FAX30K-40K Board Spares Kit Includes: System Interface Board Qty 1 Control & Display Board Qty 1 Power Supply Interface Board Qty 1 Power Amplifier Interface Board Qty 1 Micro Module Qty 1 Fan Control Board Qty 1 RF Switch Board Qty 1 Cabinet Interface Board Qty 1 Power Block Display Board Qty 1
HARFAX30K-40KSPK FAX30K-40K Basic Spares Kit Includes: Fuses Qty 8 Fan Qty 2
Reject Load Resistors Qty 1 Service Options:
HARFAXINSCKSVC Includes: On Site Install and Commissioning
HARFAXCOMSVC Includes: One Day on site checkout and commissioning