The Flexiva™ GX air-cooled FM solid-state transmitter family provides today’s broadcaster with an ultra-compact transmission platform. Incorporating field-proven GatesAir technology, Flexiva transmitters deliver world-class performance, reliability and quality.
Flexiva is designed for power requirements up to 10 kW, while utilizing the most compact design on the market today. Flexiva GX continues the legacy of the highly successful line of GatesAir FM transmitters and combines innovative RF amplification and software-defined exciter technology to take FM transmission to the next level.
Featuring PowerSmart® technology, the Flexiva line offers unmatched efficiency that makes it ideal for all FM applications. The LDMOS device technology delivers a dramatic increase in power density, lower operating costs and reduced cost of ownership over the life of the transmitter.
As a world leader in digital transmission technology, GatesAir expertly developed the Flexiva GX for optimal size, energy use, signal quality, and overall dependability. With multiple inputs and an integrated stereo encoder, it is a flexible, self-contained solution for a variety of FM broadcasting needs.
– Integrated Direct to Channel Digital FM modulator includes Stereo Encoder Auto-switching analog L/R (2), AES-EBU audio (2) and composite (2) inputs, Two (2) SCA baseband inputs, Ext. 10MHZ and 1 PPS inputs
– Eight (8) 1.5kW RF amplifier modules
– Six (6) “Hot Pluggable” auto-ranging power supply
– Internal/External Exciter Auto-switching
– Internal harmonic filter
– RF Power Output (Average): FM Power 1000W – 11000W
– 1 5/8 inch EIA RF output connector
– Built-in MOV transient voltage suppression on incoming AC mains lines
– Proportional VSWR fold-back for safe operation at reduced power into marginal loads
– RF ramp-up to minimize turn-on transients
– Air filter serviceable while transmitter is in operation
– Meets or exceeds all applicable FCC, Industry Canada, CCIR and IEC 60215 standards, RoHS compliant – Front panel control and metering
– Built-in parallel interface for remote control, status and metering; RFI and transient protected
– RF directional couplers for system protection and RF sample probe for customer use
– Automatic restart after AC mains interruption; returns to previous operational mode – Web Remote for use in remote diagnostics using customer’s PC
– SNMP for basic network control and monitoring
– All system technical manuals and final test data provided
– Rack mountable
Specify With Order:
Carrier Frequency: _________ MHz (87-108MHz; 10 kHz steps)