Welcome to the sweet spot
A consistent best-seller, the 8030C sits in the perfect sweet spot of big monitor performance and small footprint. It offers precise imaging and staggering detail, but can go louder and lower than its smaller siblings – making it the perfect choice for slightly larger spaces.
Mixes that translate
The trademark rounded cabinet design of the 8030C delivers uncoloured reference performance both on and off axis, and rear panel room compensation switches let you optimise the 8030C for your individual room acoustics. All this helps you produce mixes that translate beautifully to other rooms and systems.
If you love the compact format of the 8010 and 8020 models but demand higher SPL and more bass extension, meet the 8030C.
– SPL: 104 dB
– Amplifier Power: 50 W Bass (Class D) + 50 W Treble (Class D)
– Frequency Response: 47 Hz – 25 kHz (“-6 dB”)
– Accuracy of Frequency Response: ± 2 dB (54 Hz – 20 kHz)
– Driver Dimensions: 130 mm Bass + 19 mm Treble
– Dimensions: H 299 x W 189 x D 178 mm, with Iso-Pod
– Weight: 5 kg / 11.0 lb
– Connections: 1 x XLR Analog Input