The HB-1 is an articulated arm, which is of very substantial steel channel structure and balanced by four external springs. Capable of supporting microphones up to 2.5 lbs, the HB-1 has a reach of 40″. The HB-1 Boom accepts all of the standard 5/8″ -27 threaded microphone hardware. The threaded chrome stem can be secured into its needed position by tightening the thumb screw. The HB-1 is shipped with a brass lined ‘C’ clamp mount that accept up to a 1.5″ thick table. The HB-1 will fits all of the brass lined Heil mounting accessories.
– Substantial steel channel structure ensures durability
– Can support microphones weighing up to 2.5 lbs
– Generous 40″ reach for comfortable microphone positioning
– Compatible with standard 5/8″ -27 threaded microphone hardware
– Adjustable threaded chrome stem with thumb screw for easy positioning
– Comes with brass lined ‘C’ clamp mount suitable for up to 1.5″ thick tables
– Complements all brass lined Heil mounting accessories